Monday 23 September 2013

Mental-challenge day

Today has been a very long short day. On Mondays I'm done at school at 10:40 so by that terms it's a short day, but this one has been a long one. 1. we had our classphoto taken this morning (mental challenge). 2. I forgot my keys so when I finally arrived at home I had to walk all the way to my brother's school ca 2 km away. Get the keys, walk back home and then FINALLY I was home! During my way home from school I "only" took a little over 6000 steps. Heh, todays work out finished! and more than that actually, since I'm not allowed to "work out" more than necessary in a daily life due to I´m a recovering "exercise-aholic". I had to put everything I had into not running. It's a habit of mine to always run up and down hills, so this was Another mental challenge I faced today. Pretty proud of myself!
And to make it even better: I´m really struggling now to keep down the chocolate cake I had for midday snack, but guess what!? I wont give into those thoughts because I'm worth so much more than that! Throwing up won't get me anywhere. I'm in recovery for a reason, so purging is NOT an option!


BTW I have now crossed out 9 items of my fearfood list!
Maybe I'll post it here soon, just for me to look back to in the future and see how far I've gone from today, and ofc for you if you're interested :) 




p.s. I'm SUPER nervous about posting this photo, I don't like showing my thighs, but guess what Ana?! I will challenge you to the ground!


-M


1 comment: