Saturday 14 September 2013

Recovery is possible


I'm beginning to get my body back. It's scary! But I also like it, because I haven't been in healthy shape for over 3 years now. It actually feels kind of comfortable. But as I said, scary.
I've convinced myself that I won't continue gainig weight forever. My body will get to its healthy weight and stay there, there is if I don't eat more than what's normal. And by that I don't mean not eating a little bit too much of chocolate in one day or have a one day where you almost only eat unhealthy food.
No one gains weight by eating unhealthy once in a while. You gain weight if you eat 5000 kcal a day over a long time and don't move much. Believe it or not, but it's true.

Even though my body is getting healthier, I still have to take enzyms to help my stomach digest food, and a lot of vitamins. I will probably have to do that for some time, months or even years.

Remember! Food won't hurt you, but your eating disorder will. Food is necessary to live. No food = no life.

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment