Monday 2 September 2013

Some of my photographies

I've been interested in photography since forever. When I was little (2-7 years old) we had a little, red camera with a film and when I got to borrow it, nothing, and I really mean NOTHING could make me happier! When I was 8 years old I got my own digital camera as a christmaspresent. Those were the best christmases ever! I don't remember any present I've ever gotten that I've been as happy for. I'm always extremly happy and thankful for everything I get, but this camera topped everything!
2011, my mom bought a Canon 1100D and she didn't really get to use it much, since I was always using it :P But finally I got my own DSLR last year, Nikon d40x, and since then I've bought two lenses a good camerastand and a pro-bag.
Here are some photos I've snapped this summer :) 





Photography really saved my life! It's the only thing that has always been there, it makes me happy and distracts my destructive thoughts. Thank God for camera's!

I don't want to show faces here, so no facial pictures will be posted here, ever 
- M

No comments:

Post a Comment