Thursday 19 September 2013

Health comes 1st!


I’m exhausted physically and mentally! I had a whole school-day today, from 8 to 15:30, so I wasn’t at home from 7 to 16:30. A looooooong day! Thursdays will be the only whole day (7,5 hours) at school from now on since I’ve decided to take “high school” (don’t know what to call it, it’s 11th, 12th and 13th grade) over 4 years instead of 3. It’s sad, but I hope it will help me to not get a nervous breakdown like last year. This way I can pay more attention to the subjects I have than I else would be able to.

 I’m starting with cutting only one subject out of my schedule and then I’ll just have to see how thing goes.
If you’re wondering what subjects I have, I’m in chemistry, biology, Norwegian, history, entrepreneurship and science math. The subject I cut out, or well, I will have it during next year or the extra year, is physics. And yeah, I’m supposed to have PE as well, but I’m not allowed to
L

It’s sad to not be going to university at the same time as everyone in my class, but it’s the best considering the situation. Health comes 1st, school second!  If you don’t have health, you can’t be at school as much or get good grades. That’s just logical, isn’t it? Health is the foundation of almost everything, or when I think of it, pretty much everything.
Take good care of yourself and you will be able to take care of the rest of your life.

The university I'll be attending in 2 years :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment