Saturday 7 September 2013

Shooting stars


Yesterday was a pretty shitty day. The devil on my shoulder (Ana) was mightier than ever and last night I lost all control. I sneaked out after my mom had fallen asleep, just to run. Run to burn more calories. I'm not suppose to run since I am an exerciseaholic and my joints are in a bad shape due to a lack of nourishment for a long time. But I did it anyway, or Ana did. I couldn't stop running. It didn't matter how much I wanted to, I couldn't. I had control over my thoughts, but not my body. That was a really weird experience...

When I arrived home again, I looked up to the sky. It was so pretty! Prettier than anything I've ever seen before! It sparkled with stars. I went inside to get my camera and while the camera took pictures I enjoyed the view. If you didn't know, when taking pictures of stars and other things in the dark, you need to have a really slow shutterspeed. I used a shutterspeed that took 30 sec to take one picture. 


Me, myself and I + my camera + stars and galaxies = best time ever! 




When I was about to go inside, I took one last look before I had to go to sleep, to maybe dream something as pretty instead of those nightmare's I've been having. And suddenly a star flew across the sky. It was a shooting star! I've never seen one that clearly before. It was a fantastic experience! And of course I wished upon it. 
I wished to recover. That's what I want the most at this moment, and I hope the wish comes true. I will at least work towards that.

The shooting star actually turned a shitty day into one of the best days I've ever had! It's so weird!

-M



No comments:

Post a Comment