Wednesday 11 September 2013

Me: 1 ED: 0


Yesterday I went to the store to buy some yogurt nuts because I decided to push myself a little further. Since yogurt nuts were my major fear food and going to the store to buy something food related AND unhealthy, I was freaking out. When I got to the check out I almost turned around to leave he box of nuts, but since there wasn’t any line I thought that would just look stupid. So I bought the nuts, and then I thought everyone was looking at me. A woman stared at me and my nuts and that made my ED voice even stronger, telling me that the woman was staring at me and wondering how the hell a person like me can allow myself to buy a food item filled with calories. I almost started crying and wondered if I should turn arround, return those nuts and get my money back.

But I managed to turn few of ED’s thoughts arround! What if that lady was looking at me and my nuts because she was wondering if she should buy some too? or maybe she was just staring at nothing and just thinking? So I managed to get out of the store and take the bus home.

When I got home I actually ate the nuts!!! AND this morning when I weighed myself (I know I’m not supposed to) I hadn’t put on 30 kg, like I thought I would. I really do not regret any of those nuts I ate yesterday! 

WOHOOOOO!


No comments:

Post a Comment