Tuesday 17 September 2013

Wide awake

I am wide awake and it’s almost midnight... That wouldn´t sound bad if I didn´t have to get up at 5:30 am to get ready for school. My bus leaves at 7 and I have to shower, eat breakfast and pack a lunch bag, and well to say it mildly: it takes time. Making and packing food for school is extremely hard for me, heh not weird considering I can’t even manage to eat it elsewhere than in the bathroom. Not good, I know :/ But I will work on that J
Of course when I can’t sleep, the internet decides to fail on me...  I’ve been trying to listen to Asleep by The Smiths for quite some time now, but it always stops. Extremely fun!

Why am I awake? I got a pretty good reason for that.
1. Maybe it is because I fell asleep for almost 3 hours after I came home from school today.
2. Maybe it’s because I had a major anxiety attack and I’m still kind of tense mentally and physically. 3. I’m anxious for tomorrow and all the challenges tomorrow will bring.
Or 4., a combination of all the options.
I go for the 4th alternative.
My day tomorrow looks like this:
5:30 am wake up, shower, eat breakfast, pack lunch and get ready for school
7:00 am take the bus to school
8:00 am 3,5 hours math
11:30 am Eat lunch with my dear best friend
12:00 am/pm Take the bus to town
Somewhere between 13 and 15 I got a meeting with my psychologist. After that I’m going to go to the town’s library to read and look through books, and of course: get some great free internet since it sucks here at home ;)

I just finished reading Looking for Alaska by John Green, AND WHAT A BOOK!!! I’m literally in love! If you haven’t read it, you’ve have to read it. It’s one of those books almost everyone has to read! Of course if you don’t want to, you don’t have to. But I recommend you to read it. After reading it I can feel that something has changed within me. It’s weird. The way I look at the world is different then before. In the beginning of the book it’s just like any other youth literature, but the last part:  OMG!
How can one man write so nicely?! It’s like he isn’t a human, but a man that lives within every single one of us. He writes what everyone’s thinking, combines our thoughts and puts them in contrast with each other. He really makes you think while you read his books. You get to know yourself the more you read his literature. Before I read Looking for Alaska, I didn’t have a clue what my point in being alive was; I mean, why am I here? Why am I exactly me? And who am I? Where would I go if I wasn’t here? How had the world reacted to my loss if I had accomplished suicide some months ago?
After reading it I get it. I have a clue of who I am and why I am here. It’s like I found one of the missing puzzle pieces I´ve been looking for for so long. Now I just have to find the rest. 










Well, my song is fully loaded (FINALLY!)
Good night, sleep tight and don’t let the bed bugs bite! 


No comments:

Post a Comment