Wednesday 18 September 2013

New in and homemade crispbread

Today I bought something I've been longing for for a looong time: a quote book, aka. a book to write down my favourite quotes in. I'm in love!... NOOOOO! I just saw that there's a typo on the cover!! Now I don't and can't love it as much :( But I can make that up by writing the most beautiful quotes in it :)
Walk with the dreamers, the believers, the courageous, the cheerful, the planners, the doers, the successful people with their heads in the clouds and their feet on the ground. Let their spirit ignite a fire within you to leave this world better then when you found it. 

I made homemade crispbread earlier today, looks and tastes super good AND it's super healthy as well! A lots of seeds, no sugar and it's completely gluten free. Yummy in my tummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment