Friday 13 September 2013

Friday the 13th

Well, a little mobile blog post is always needed once in a while, right?
I've had better days, to put it that way. Like I said yesterday I haven't been at school for the last two days, so coming back today was difficult. PLUS my psychologist was coming to my school to have my appointment there.

Since I was so anxious I decided to take my camera with me. BEST idea I've ever had! Looking at life through a lense is much easier than facing it yourself! It helps and I have a good time, so why not?
I actually put on make-up today to try to look a little bit pretty, but nooooo... Of course I had to cry like a baby during my appointment, so that was pretty much ruined. Typical. But not weird considering it's Friday the 13th ;) nja, I don't really believe in those kind of things, but it's fun to kid around with.
Aaand I'm feeling kind of rebellious today, so here's a pic of me hehe
P.s. I'm going to try out some new recipes soon and will post them here if they turn out good, so keep up for updates! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment