Saturday 26 October 2013

Day 8

Create a list of all the positive things your eating disorder has given you. (This day should be short)
·         I’ve gotten to know myself a lot better and I’m A LOT stronger than before.
·         I’ve lost weight hehe (but not in a good healthy way)
·         I’ve gotten to know so many fantastic people both while inpatient and through the Internet.
·         Me and my mom have gotten a way better relationship. It was good before, but now nothing can top it!
·         I’ve seen how many people actually care about me J
·         It has made me feel like I have control in my life (when in fact I don’t have any control at all)

Way too long list….  I can actually come up with more positives, but I won’t because there is something negative with everything I list as "positive"

No comments:

Post a Comment