Friday 10 January 2014

A little update

I am struggling, really struggling right now. I am eating what I have to eat, but it is more challenging than before. All I can think of is that if I hadn’t been stopped, I could have reached my goal weight by now. I only had to lose 3-4 more kilos, but instead I gained several kilos. But I am also thankful for that I was stopped and put inpatient because if I hadn’t I wouldn’t be living life. I mean, common, I am soon 18 years old and I haven’t really done a thing because I’ve always been afraid of what people think, what I eat, what my weight is, what I look like and etc. I have not been kissed, gone to parties and enjoyed it, had a boyfriend for more than 3 days in elementary school, simply enjoyed life. I’m not living life 100% yet, but I am getting there. E.g. I went and met my friends multiple times during Christmas vacation and I enjoyed it, I really did. I didn’t even hesitate on answering if I would come or not. I did what I wanted and that is really freeing.  
I just hope that the future will bring more of those freeing, none worrying moments. I can’t deal with all those worries anymore.
I am off to lunch, have a great day!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment