Thursday 14 November 2013

Day 22

Describe your goals for your future. 
I want to be happy. I want to be healthy. At the moment, that are my main goals, because if I'm happy AND healthy I can do mostly anything I can ever dream of. I want to be able to go to a university in England, live in a big city, travel, have kids, adopt a kid, have enough money to take my kids on a huge trip to africa for a year, homeschool them while I work as a vulenteer and etc etc and etc. Those are my dreams, something I work towards in life, but as you can see, those dreams won't happen for the next 3 years or so, but I can work towards them, right?
My short time goals are: 

  • Be able to travel to Germany or Scotland with my class (I didn't get to go to the Netherlands with them) 
  • Be able to enjoy the time I get in February with my ultimate worlds best friend. He is coming to visit me and I am so excited!!! 
  • Be able to travel to Tenerife with my family in the Easters 2014, AND enjoy it! 
  • Get mostly A's in school (only few B's are allowed ;) ) 
Dream


No comments:

Post a Comment